Tuesday, August 28, 2012

Claudette

On my way to work this morning, I was on the train figuring out what songs to sing for this Sunday. I had a list of Christian songs right in front of me. Right after I put it away, the lady right next to me asked if those were Christian songs I was looking at and I said yes, I'm preparing for this Sundays worship. We had a nice little conversation regarding our work, our faith, our church. It was nice to see people randomly sparking conversation with another sister in Christ. She said she'd visit EMC sometime or the school. If every Christian just took the time to spark conversations with people and make people's day, how would life look like?

2 comments:

  1. Oh my goodness! Reminds me of that time when I was reading the bible in the train and some random guy came up to me started chatting with me.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Amen! Seriously...that would be Wonderfulll!!

    ReplyDelete