Tuesday, October 30, 2012

Heart Problem

Over the summer, Tito Virgil said something that had impacted the mission team: "There is something with your heart." When I don't check my heart enough, I realize that there really is something wrong with my heart. It causes me not to function properly, I feel so out of it, far away from everything including God. As I was just processing this stress and this hopeless feeling, I can't help but to be reminded that I can't put my hope in nothing less than Jesus Christ blood and righteousness. Now I'm back to this again. God help me to draw all my joy and strength from you. Started really reading the bible again, going to go for a 90 day challenge. Tomorrow is day 3.

1 comment:

  1. Nice! I was trying for 90 days but it was too hard..but now I've read 52/66 :) you can so it! I'll keep praying for you.

    ReplyDelete