Friday, October 26, 2012

I'm Tired.

There are some moments in life where I give up and say I'm tired. I'm tired of trying so hard with my own strength and then burning myself out. I'm tired of keeping up with everything. I'm just letting go and somewhere in the midst of it all, I'm trusting that God will take care of me, everything, and everyone around me. It may be discouragement, it may be stress, I might be too overwhelmed with the responsibilities I pick up for myself and end up not being productive in any of them, it may be that the people around me are making me weary. Whatever it is, I'm casting it onto Jesus, I can't do any if this myself. I can only find my joy and strength from Him alone and time and time again I keep resorting to being self sufficient. Wake up, Joan.

1 comment:

  1. Cast all your burdens and anxiety on Him. Keep trusting in Him! You got this! It's not about us, cause we can only do it through his strength. It's about Him :)

    I know you already know that lol but be encouraged :) ill pray for you :)

    ReplyDelete