Wednesday, January 9, 2013

Just Make Right Choices


Over the past year, I’ve come to learn to face the consequences of sin.

“I believe that we are solely responsible for our choices, and we have to accept the consequences of every deed, word, and thought throughout our lifetime” – Elisabeth Kubler-Ross

Isaiah 30:21 says, “Whether you turn to the right or to the left, your ears will hear a voice behind you, saying “this is the way, walk in it.” Everyone has a conscience and for more times than less, we are conscious of the good and bad decisions. In the past, I knew I would have to face some of the consequences of some of the stupid mistakes or actions that I consciously made, but I never knew to what extent. Mistakes and harmful actions don’t only hurt me but hurts everyone around me, and vice versa. Just like Luke 8:17 says, “For there is nothing hidden that will not be disclosed, and nothing concealed that will not be known or brought out into the open.”

I’m learning my lesson and it’s not a good feeling. The process to get to the end result could’ve been smooth sailing; but instead, I chose to go through the harder route that causes more struggle and pain. Now for the future, hopefully I’ve learned my lesson to do things the right way. In all things, though, God is still gracious.




No comments:

Post a Comment