Thursday, June 27, 2013

Eating Healthy

I have a tendency of going through a day without eating anything or being hungry for the sake of other tasks at work, school or whatever it is. This summer, Wednesdays are my busiest day and I don't create room for eating in my schedule. 10-6PM is work. In between work time, I have class from 2-3:30, which is supposed to be my lunch break. And from 6-9, I have class. I try to get food, but I'm always running (literally) from one place to the other that I don't have the time to stop and just grab a bite.

Yesterday, I told the other half that I didn't get a chance to eat.

He: I'm going to punch you in the face! (Joking)
Me: Please punch me.
He: But seriously, you're not single anymore. I eat healthy for you, and me. You need to eat healthy for me too.
Me: Yeah, you're right, I'll try my best to take the time out to eat.

It was a short conversation, but he's right. I'm not single anymore so I shouldn't just think for myself. It'll worry him when I'm constantly starving and losing weight, so I need to start eating and doing other things not just for the sake of myself but for him as well.

No comments:

Post a Comment