Thursday, June 27, 2013

Wedding Day

We've been married for about 20 days. Life hasn't settled down since then because I have school work school work constantly. Haven't got to take the chance to breathe and just reflect on how great God is.

BUT, praise report:

Days leading to the wedding day:

  • I had work and school and had no time to plan for the wedding
  • I was completely stressed out
  • It was raining cats and downs for days
  • I was afraid to take off work because I took days off work for Cuba already
  • I got extremely sick and had to stay at home and be extremely unproductive.
  • I had to miss work
  • I also had to miss class
  • It was horrible.
The day of the wedding:
  • The sun came out at 5AM
  • My health restored, I was able to speak again
  • If I didn't get sick, I wouldn't have taken off three days of work and I wouldn't have been able to catch up on wedding planning things. Praise God that I got sick to be forced to take off work.
  • Both he and I felt at so much peace about being together for the rest of our lives, no cold feet!
God is good. He confirms things to me in so many different ways, all I have to do is trust Him. Sounds easy but not always but worth it.

1 comment: