Friday, May 20, 2016

Employed three months.

I've been employed at this place for the past three months. After being here, I've finally made the decision that I'm never again going to accept a job that I don't care about or cannot learn from or just any job. From here on out, I will only accept jobs and apply to jobs that I can utilize my skills, passions and things I find meaningful in. I started the job looking process in the counseling field after much thought because being employed in the church full time his highly unlikely for a variety of reasons, and I know the process is going to be pretty hard because of my lack of experience but I'm praying that God would provide me a job that I would be able to excel and enjoy in, one that is not too strenuous and require more than 40 hours a week so that I can still spend time with family and serve in church and have enough vacation days to have some me-time and also plan church retreats/conferences and training. It's a high request, but he knows what I need.

No comments:

Post a Comment