Friday, May 20, 2016

Why I Fear Having a Baby Again

So many people are having babies lately and the other has asked if its possible to give baby a sibling already. I've said no on various occasions and after much thought, I realized why I fear having a baby again.

Pregnancy was great. Delivery was great. Post-partum was not. And then I realized why. I brought the baby out a week after delivery. I went to hooding and graduation 2 weeks after the baby was born. And I continued to go out and stress my body out in the mist of the recovery period. I got sick a handful of times. My knees were aching like crazy for months. It was just hard. It was during the summer season and the other constantly had the AC on and I'm very sensitive to that to begin with. Being an overachiever and stubborn person did not work in my benefit and it ended up taking a toll on my body. This is the reason why I'm so hesitant on having a second one. But if and when I do, I have learned my lesson and will stay home until I can't stay home anymore.

No comments:

Post a Comment