Friday, May 20, 2016

Overworked.

There has been so many things happening lately but haven't taken the time out to blog.

There are sometimes I just wish I had a normal life where I could work a regular 40 hours a week, go home and spend time with my son and actually be a mother and perform mother duties and have other side duties but not with the amount of responsibilities I have now. At the same time, I appreciate what I do because I do a lot because I'm actively speaking into the lives of so many people. It's upsetting because there's so much responsibility and so much to accomplish and hardly a day just to stop and rest and take care of myself. I sometimes feel guilty not accomplishing something in a given day but I shouldn't because I shouldn't be overworking myself to this capacity. I'm giving myself away to so many people but have nothing to give at the end of day to my family and friends. I spend all my time planning so many different things but I can't even plan or prepare for any of my own personal life things. I acknowledge that my life is not my own but I can't help to think I'm not being a good steward to my own body but is it possible to change how life is or will it potentially look like this forever? I really pray for God's wisdom, help and direction.


No comments:

Post a Comment