Wednesday, September 3, 2008

Proverbs 16:3 -- God got us.


Proverbs 16:3 (New International Version)
3 Commit to the LORD whatever you do, and your plans will succeed.

We must submit all our plans to God before it even gets executed; before during and after the situation all should be in God's hands before anything.

This is a verse that's always on my mind when I am doing something.

Though school is something I haven't really committed fully to God, I'm working on it with His help.
School is one of the things that is hard for me to focus on and to use to glorify God because my grades are just average and the amount of time I dedicate to school work is not enough.
As of right now, I don't know where I'm going in my college career and what I want to major in and what I want to do in the future. This is something I want to leave to God to take care of as long as I'm committing to my responsibility and following through with it. I know that God will never let me go and that he's there to guide and direct me every step of the way, I just have to walk in the light. :)

1 comment: