Monday, August 29, 2011

Too Busy

To post more later..

I just stumbled upon an old email I read. It was with my brother Jason back in 2008. Reading it made me feel really sad, there are so many things that changed, and I couldve done something about it if only....

There are so many things that still havent changed..

Sometimes, I could be used in a way that didnt hurt people.
I didnt realize my "busy-ness" have affected and taken tolls in other peoples lives.
So many of my values have been consistent over the past couple of years,
Praise God for that.

There are so many things I have to reflect and work on... Man oh man.
I felt like I just got slapped in the face and my heart sank reading it.
I'm not perfect and I know that, but its hard to face that I couldve done more.

No comments:

Post a Comment