Tuesday, August 23, 2011

Weight Lifted.

Since coming back from DR, I feel much lighter, a little more free and a lot less stressed. I think after unloading my aggravations to some have helped me to not feel that have a bottle full of anger ready to explode. Struggles are there of course, and I'm very anxious about this big leap of faith of just applying for grad school two weeks before the semester starts. But somewhere in there, I'm at peace that it's gonna be alright.

Taking some time off and really just refocusing myself back to God is really helpful. Let's see where studying and these applications take me the next two weeks. I'm kind of excited, but if it doesn't fall through, I have next semester and can work things a different way, but I trust that it's possible. All things are possible with God.

1 comment: