Tuesday, September 6, 2011

Study Study.

Let's see how this goes today.
Today I was supposed to take the test and pass it, then register for class and then go to orientation tonight.
Well, the first one didn't work out well because of a stupid mistake I made, and now I have to take the test some other day, hopefully and probably tomorrow. Hopefully the counselor will still allow me to register for classes and go to orientation tonight because I'm determined to pass this.


I'm tired, a little anxious because I've been anticipating this all week, and want to sleep more before I continue a little more studying. Studied so many hours yesterday, by last night everything seemed like a blur. I have a lot more to do, I'm thankful for another day, hopefully everything still rolls smoothly despite my little mistake.

I'm thinking about it, if I do pass and enroll this Fall. By next Spring I'd already be one year into the program. Time flies, this degree will go by in no time, sort of exciting but at the same time, what to do from there? We'll see about that.

3 comments:

  1. Good luck Joan. Don't forget to pray haha =p. Glory for God right? lol

    ReplyDelete
  2. EXACTLY. I passed, glory to God :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Glory to God <3 ..congrats Joan heheh =) hope you enjoy it at nyack :)

    ReplyDelete