Tuesday, March 19, 2013

God did it again!

Today, I was offered the position and position accepted! God is crazy, this is TOTALLY not my doing but God's work and His alone. Start date is the first of April. No one in the office knows yet besides the selected few, but man oh man. I don't have that really anxious excited feeling I normally have, but for some reason, I feel at peace about all of this.

So my angel wrote me a little card today:
"Congratulations! It will be such a blessing to have you!
God is SO awesome!
Jesus did it all for you!
Praise Him!
Do you really know how special you are to God!
Someday, I'm going to tell it all!"

We briefly talked about it today and wow, this person's name was not mentioned at all in the midst of all this during the interview process. She said she was going to let God rock, and he did! God really did send me an angel in this season of my life. He always puts the right people in the right places in my life, as long as I trust him.

I can't help it though, as a limited human being, I have so much anxiety, but God, I trust you.

1 comment:

  1. You're an encouragement to all those around you. Thank you for sharing. Your stories have soften my heart for God.

    ReplyDelete