Friday, March 8, 2013

I asked, and they said "yes"!


Here's an intro to my bridal party!
  1. Inline image 1
    Annie -- We've been best friends since birth. She's been a part of almost every single chapter of my life. Hence why she's my maid of honor. 

  2. Inline image 2
    Carmen -- We've known each other since HS. We're now in the same program in graduate school. It's amazing how the transitions in our lives are bringing us closer than ever. She's a newly wed! 

  3. Inline image 3
    Cindy -- We've know each other since 2nd grade. She's always been an older sister to me. 

  4. Inline image 4
    Florence -- We've known each other since HS. She's my mini-me. I'm taller, she's shorter, but we have so much in common in so many ways. She's also a newly wed! 

  5. Inline image 5
    Melissa -- We've known each other since college. She's my kindred soul. We made our first bond over a tough period in our lives. 

  6. Inline image 6
    Mindy --  We've known each other since 2nd grade. She's my soul sister; 2013 marks our 10th year anniversary. 

  7. Inline image 7
    Rae -- We've known each other since HS. She's my best friend from HS. If it wasn't for her, I don't know how I would've survived HS in LI. 

  8. Inline image 8
    Vicky -- We've known each other for about 2-3 years. She's my partner in crime in the ministry, we have an odd and humorous relationship. 

I chose you guys according to the different stages of my life: 
  1. Inline image 9
    Annie & Rae -- These two girls I used to spend most of my leisure time with before we all got jobs and got busy. In the group of guys we'd hang out with, these would be the only other female friends that were there. 

  2. Inline image 10
    Carmen & Florence -- These two girls are best friends. I met them around the same time and since then, we bonded in many ways. Both of them got married to their significant others less than six months.

    Inline image 11
  3. Cindy & Mindy -- These two girls are sisters. For all of my life, they've always treated me as one of their own, they've become my real sisters.

  4. Inline image 12
    Melissa & Vicky -- These two girls I do most ministry with. We started our bond together through serving together. In the same way, if these girls were not around, I would be the only girl in a group of guys who serve. Thank God for them. 

No comments:

Post a Comment