Monday, March 30, 2015

Graduation

 I already accepted the fact that I wouldn't be attending commencement because I haven't completed my hours, but I received an email earlier today from the director of the program that said this: 

"Joan:
 
  I just received a response from Registrar.  A new policy is being instituted for this year in regards to Commencement.  
 
Nyack is going to allow students who will be completing 6 or less credits during the summer to walk at commencement.   The degrees will be issued at the end of the summer semester (August)
 
You will be allowed to walk at Commencement with the understanding that you will have your hours completed by end of Summer semester (if not sooner)."

Seems like everything I had asked, requested, whatever all fell into place this year in the midst of pregnancy and all. Thank God for his favor. Now I'm hoping that physically, baby and me will be okay to attend these events, I can't wait. 

No comments:

Post a Comment