Monday, February 11, 2013

'Cause you had a bad day.

There's those days where it's just not one of my good days.

- bad sleep because I had noises talking at me throughout the night.
- i walked outside and it was raining
- after ten feet of walking, I stepped in a big puddle of rain and my socks and shoes were soaked
- the bus took longer than usual
- I got to work twenty minutes late
- it was so cold in the office today
- my eyes were hurting staring at the screen today
- I didn't have enough time to eat lunch
- I felt tired
- there was not enough computers in the lab so I couldn't print some things I needed to
- I was late to my online class which I didn't have to be.
- by the end of the day, someone said something and it just pushed my last button and I reacted very negatively. Could've handled it better, stupid emotions.

In the midst of it all, I kept telling myself to thank God and be grateful because he is still good. Thank God for emotions. After all, I had a lot to be grateful for today as well. But it just wasn't a dandy day.



No comments:

Post a Comment