Friday, February 27, 2015

One Day at a Time

Up to date, I have 90 hours of internship left, 60 of which have to be face to face time hours. I have a deadline of about 5 weeks before terminating with the clients. It's very likely I may not be able to complete internship to graduate in May, but going to push it through until I can't anymore. Step by step, one day at a time.

Comps  are in less than 8 days. I don't feel nervous but I don't feel prepared at all. There's so much more to study and it seems almost impossible to remember all these theorists names, theories, concepts, terms but step by step, one day a time.

44 more days until baby's due. Baby's moving and kicking a lot more now. Sleeping has been increasingly more uncomfortable. Sitting too long makes my legs feel like they are losing circulation. Sort of frustrating.

The other started cooking for me again the past couple of weeks and when he can, he'll try to scoop me up from wherever I'm at. I do appreciate being able to eat healthy again without having to spend on deli foods that I do not feel are worth it.

Ministry related duties have been put a little bit on the back burner and the other has been picking up a lot of my slack. I'm still doing all the administrative portions of it and at least once a week I try to text some folks to ask how they are doing. Every week, I have a goal in my mind of reaching out to a bunch of people just to follow up with them but every week, by the time I blink, it's already Friday, the end of the week and I wonder where the whole week went. God has grace on me in this regard.



No comments:

Post a Comment