Thursday, April 23, 2015

41 Weeks + 4 Days

It's exactly ten days past my due date. After my check up this past Tuesday, I had two internal testings, one at the OB and one at the hospital. I had to go to the hospital for more monitoring because the OB said that the baby's heart rate was going a little faster than normal. At the hospital, everything ended up fine. They said I was having contractions also but I wasn't really feeling anything. 

That night, not sure if it was psychosomatic or something but I started feeling very minor me trial cramping and there was some bleeding. 

Today I am 41 weeks and 4 days and starting last night I started feeling more heavy menstrual cramps. Not sure if they are contractions or not but I've been trying to time them anyway and there is some sort of pattern. Hopefully the baby will come out sometime this weekend before the set induction date. 

This is the first sign of any pain I've felt all pregnancy, and it makes me feel that maybe the baby will be ready to come out soon. But, I also walked about 4 miles yesterday too, not sure, that was probably a contributing factor, lol. Baby Ezra, come out soon. 

No comments:

Post a Comment