Monday, April 1, 2013

First Day of Work

Today was my first day of working at this new position. I miss my team but at the same time I'm glad I'm in a new transition and getting to know people from a different department. Even though I'm working in the same organization, it seems like I have to learn everything from scratch again because it's a total different process but I'm excited. I spent most of the day being trained by the different FT employees. I'm glad everyone is so welcoming.

During break time, my angel and the fiance finally got to meet each other. After talking more about the testimony of how I landed this job, my angel filled in more of how God was really behind it all. The angel basically said that the day right before I submitted my resume (Wednesday), the whole entire team had reviewed a list of potential candidates for the position. They had lined up all the interviewees to be schedule to interview during spring break. They spent hours reviewing who would be qualified for the position. The day right after, I submitted my resume, and the director suddenly through all the other candidates out the window and put me as top consideration. Not only that, the week after that, my angel pulled me to the side during my break and had the urge to pray for me. The next day, I was interviewed with the director and his supervisor. That confirmed why my angel prayed for me the day before. Also, the supervisor never meets with anyone until they are in their final stage of interviewing. But, I was the only person that ever had a personal interview with her like that. Although my angel was doubtful that I could've attained the job because of the reservations I told her about, after seeing that I had an interview with both the director and the supervisor, it just confirmed that God was in the midst of it all. She says, God is preparing me and setting me up to do great things. Wow.

Afterwards, the fiance lifted her up in prayer together and we held hands and prayed together. It made me want to cry because I was just so grateful. God is good. I'm so encouraged by the great prayer warriors in life.


No comments:

Post a Comment